The Robinette Company is a full-service flexible film and paper packaging manufacturer and converter specializing in sustainable packaging for the food, beverage, nutraceutical, construction, textile and health care markets. With a 100,000+ square foot flexible film converting facility and a 125,000+ square foot paper converting facility, The Robinette Company can provide sustainable options in films and/or paper. We also offer:
- A Technical Department with over 50+ years experience creating innovative, award winning, packaging designs including sustainable barrier structures for pouches and films.
- An in-house Graphic Services Department that utilizes web based Kodak InSite pre-press software to speed the approval process on new art. The Robinette Company also offers digital plate making to make your graphics look their best.
- Ten-color printing using enviro-friendly water based inks on one of our ten central impression presses.
- Dual or tri-laminating on one of three solventless laminators.
- Converting capabilites for a variety of packaging including poly bags, zipper (reclosable) bags, bottom crimp bags, laminated stand up pouches, quad seal pouches, SOS bags, POM bags, bread bags, and wax paper bags.